Expect anything from anyone; The devil was once an angel


Ya Allah, malasnya nak update blog. Malas tahu tak? Nah, sokay. Update jea lah. Dah alang2 en? Assalamualaikum and Hi to all readers! How are you guys holding up there? Well, as fer me I doing my best to stay okay. The heck, who am I kidding, I doing just foine. Life has never been better for me. No kidding. Ramadhan has come to the end for  another fews days. Cepatkan masa berlalu? I know. I really hope I get Malam LailatulQadar. Amin. Amin. Amin. 


Allah S.W.T been very generous to us. He gives us a month to redeem our mistakes toward him. He's willing to fogive us for the sin we have done by "beribadat" for like 30days at night during Bulan Ramadhan. I know I have done horrible things to many many people. That's why I am taking this chance to "beribadat" and to seeks for Allah forgiveness. When Ramadhan has come to the end, There's Syawal coming. Syawal! My favourite month. Hehe. It's the month where kids become rich at just one day. Cool heh? I know. Can't wait to wear my LEOPARD PRINTS "baju kurung". So C A N T I K. N O K I D D I N G! I'm getting all hyper cause I'm sooooo into LEOPARD PRINTS. Like oh my gash, they are so beautiful. K, baru tadi cakap pasal insaf2, bila ckp pasal Syawal jea terus kua topic baju raya. Kemain kau jah. Lolz~ Hm, I'm so done with this post. Kbai. Xx


*Been a long time since I update this long flowing~~ post aite? I knw. You guys wants some more? Wait yeah. Btw, sorry for the rojakszzz Eng-> Bahasa. I'm not that pro in Eng lah. Hehe, ooh, about the title. I'm talking about meself. Huhuhu. -..-