Syawal's our celebration day.


*THIS IS MY CUTEST PIE,IMAN.COMEL MCM SAPA?ME.I KNOW.LOL WHUT?*
Assalamualaikum and Hi to all my readers. How have you been? Well, for me, at this point I AM HAPPY!. Yeah, so so so happy. Why? I have added this day as my favourite day at my dairy. Why? 
1. A day with my girls. Fills with laughter and happiness. A day with my true girls. Hehe, well tgh bulan syawal ni. Merayap open house lah en? Hehe. Am so happy.
2. Finally got to meet Iman Sofea*Shahira niece, who btw really adore me. Gyeah, me not lying. She so cute y'know. 
Iman:*Whisper at my ears* I like you!
Me:You like me? Oh noo. Haha
Aqila:You like her? Me?
Iman:No, Iman suka kakak yg rambut panjang jea, mcm kakak ni dgn kakak ira*shahira*
Me:Alolo, you jadi galpern I lah Iman
Iman: Hehe, okay2
And she just cute or what? HAHA
3. Have a heart to heart talk with adilla. We spend hours at RNK. Oh em jay. Adilla pun mcm takcaya. Hehe. Lap you bestfriend :*. xx